Military Hospital Claim

The Veterans Health Administration has 153 VA hospitals, as well as numerous other treatment centers and clinics located across the nation. Soldiers, veterans, and their family members are eligible to receive care at these medical facilities. Unfortunately, however, sometimes these hospitals and doctor’s offices fail to live up to expected standards, as set by well-funded and fully staffed private health clinics.

When making a claim against a negligent military hospital, you will need an experienced attorney that fully understands both civil and military law. Contact the Spokane military hospital claim lawyers of Fuller & Fuller at 800-570-4878 to get the strong and reliable representation you need to recover damages.

Military Hospital Claims Are Often Complex

Patients of VA hospitals often find it quite difficult to make medical malpractice claims against negligent medical centers. Though they may not realize it, they actually waved many of their legal rights when they took on their duties with the Armed Forces. One right that veterans have conceded is the right to take legal action against the U.S. government. As you can imagine, this makes filing a malpractice claim very complicated.

Fortunately, those who are not on active duty with the Armed Forces do have the right to file a claim. Therefore, you can pursue malpractice damages if you are:

  • The spouse of a soldier
  • The child of a solider
  • A retired solder

One key aspect of military hospital claims is that they often return fewer damages than claims made against private practices. If you are looking to take legal action against a negligent VA medical center, you should keep this in mind.

Contact Us

Making a military hospital negligence claim can be quite complicated and difficult. The Spokane medical malpractice lawyers of Fuller & Fuller can provide you with the capable legal advice and support you need to recover damages. To learn more, contact our offices today at 800-570-4878.