Washington Military Hospital Claim Attorney

Anyone being treated in a VA hospital deserves the same level of care and professionalism that they would receive in a private clinic. This naturally includes those who are not currently serving in active duty, such as soldiers’ families and retired veterans. Unfortunately, military hospitals are sometimes understaffed or underfunded, and patients are the ones who suffer the consequences.

While it is possible to file a claim against a negligent military hospital in certain cases, it is a very complicated undertaking. Fortunately, Washington military hospital claims attorneys Fuller & Fuller have the experience needed to assist you through each step of the process. Contact us at 1-800-570-4878 to schedule an initial consultation about your case.

Military Hospitals: A Special Legal Case

Patients usually have every right to file medical malpractice claims after being injured by negligent medical workers. However, members of the armed forces waive certain rights when they sign on, including the right to file a lawsuit against the government. Military hospital patients who are not on active duty, however, may have grounds for a claim.

You may be able to file a claim against a negligent military hospital if you are:

  • Married to a current soldier
  • The child of a current soldier
  • A retired member of the armed forces

It is also important to note that the damages awarded in a suit against the government are more limited than in other medical malpractice cases. An experienced Washington military hospital claim lawyer can provide you with more detailed information related to your case.

Contact Us

Washington military hospital claim attorney Fuller & Fuller have been representing clients for over 30 years. We have the thorough understanding of civil and military law that you need to win your case. Contact our offices today at 1-800-570-4878.